Kevin Clark Q/A
Kevin Clark is a talented local photographer whose areas of focus include portraits, landscapes, urban scenes and delectable food.
1. Specific place I go in Vancouver to be creatively inspired.
Gastown and Downtown Eastside.
2. Best place for people watching.
Robson Street and Main Street.
3. Someone from Vancouver – alive or passed – who inspires me.
4. If you want great pictures of Vancouver, go to:
Downtown Eastside because there are many great textures everywhere and also some awesome alleys.
5. If Vancouver were an animal, it would be:
6. A sound I associate with Vancouver.
7. A pleasant smell I associate with Vancouver.
Cedar, the sea and overall freshness.
8. Food and/or drink that reminds me of Vancouver.
Sushi and good coffee.
9. Particularly great show, of any kind, that I have seen in Vancouver.
10. Favourite travel destination within driving distance of Vancouver.
Learn more about Clark in our profile:
And on his own website:
Written by Elizabeth Newton
*All photos by Kevin Clark