Melissa Nkomo Q/A
Melissa Nkomo is a local artisan and entrepreneur who created Kunye, a line of small batch, toxin-free skincare products from natural plant ingredients. Here are some of her favourite things around the city.
1. Specific place I go in Vancouver to be creatively inspired.
2. Best place for people watching.
The Sea Bus
3. Someone from Vancouver – alive or passed – who inspires me.
Suzanne and Madeleine of LunaPads
4. If you want great pictures of Vancouver, go to:
Lonsdale Quay, or anywhere along the North Shore waterfront
5. If Vancouver were an animal, it would be:
6. A sound I associate with Vancouver.
7. A pleasant smell I associate with Vancouver.
After the rain
8. Food and/or drink that reminds me of Vancouver.
9. Particularly great show, of any kind, that I have seen in Vancouver.
10. Favourite place to travel if I want to be creatively inspired.
Our profile on Melissa:
Header Photo: Stuart Davis. American Painting. Seen @ The Whitney
Interior Photo, courtesy of Melissa Nkomo